Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bills hired a Female Quality Control Coach--Why can't Bengals do the Same?
(01-21-2016, 11:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Let me now give a serious answer.  I think it will be harder to find qulified women football coaches simply because very fgew women play football.  The best run franchise in the NBA, the San Antonio Spurs, hired a female assistant coach and everyone seems to agree she is very ood at her job.  But she played professional basketball for years.

I know that some of the better coaches in the NFL never played professional football, but they all played at least on the college level.  And I am not saying bthere are NO women qualified to be NFL coaches,  I am just saying that it will be harder to find one than in other sports where women are more likely to play.

This is correct.
North America created a divide in sport between men and women.  It is biggest in football.  This 'sports is a man thing' is not as strong in other countries.
Since women see it as a man only thing here, there are less women that get fully involved, ie. spending the time to examine strategies and questions what should have been done or not.

Best person for the job should get it.  But there just aren't that many women in this field Sad.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bills hired a Female Quality Control Coach--Why can't Bengals do the Same? - moemoron - 01-21-2016, 01:32 PM