Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bills hired a Female Quality Control Coach--Why can't Bengals do the Same?
(01-21-2016, 10:04 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'm thinking a Quality Control coach watches tape and looks for tendencies, etc. I don't see why a woman can't do that. Marvin mentioned possibly hiring an Offensive Line Quality Control Coach. I would love if they followed the Bill's example and hired a female.

um what Female did you have in mind...

Im not against it at all but i am against hiring a female just for the sake of hiring a female...

but if she has proven herself in the college ranks and has some experience at what she would be hired for and there is no one else more qualified available then sure hire her.

But im all for the best Man/woman having the job thats equality. But hiring for the sake of Hiring or to hit a quota(of gender or ethnicity) is bad for almost every business.

and frankly there arent a lot of women with football experience past junior high.

We Already have a Lady in the Front office controlling all contract negotiations. im not sure how many other organizations have something close to that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bills hired a Female Quality Control Coach--Why can't Bengals do the Same? - XenoMorph - 01-21-2016, 02:30 PM