Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bills hired a Female Quality Control Coach--Why can't Bengals do the Same?
(01-21-2016, 05:35 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: What I said was the following:  "I think someone who is a trained analyst can transfer those skills to the NFL.  There are plenty of women who know about football.  If someone can combine their analyst training with football knowledge and become a quality control coach or analyst, why not?  I think the quality control position is definitely an analyst position."  

You only quoted my words "There are plenty of women who know about football," left everything else out, and you changed the context of what I said.  My point is, a woman who is also a trained analyst can take her analyst training and do what is essentially an analyst position.  They should have football knowledge, but I don't think they have to have the same amount of knowledge as someone who is head coach a football team or coaching a skill position.  The woman hired by the Bills is analyzing special teams.  Her skills as an analyst are the most important thing here.  

I see your point Bonnie.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bills hired a Female Quality Control Coach--Why can't Bengals do the Same? - fredtoast - 01-21-2016, 05:38 PM