Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Tez play this season? (Coley Harvey)
(06-16-2015, 12:34 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I think Mike Mayock ranked him at #1 in one of his player rankings.

That's pretty cool then. I mean, I really liked the pickup from everything I've heard about the guy. I haven't watched tons of college ball recently so I'm not really the most informed in draft discussions. I just go by what I hear from everybody online and from my friends, and I never heard that about Dawson until miraculously he's now the best 4-3 OLB after he's in stripes.

It seems to happen every year with at least a few players that the Bengals end up drafting. I don't hear anything about them pre-draft, then after we take them, "PlayerX is the best at his position! We got him as a steal in the 5th round!" and "PlayerY was actually the #1 player on the Bengals board overall in the whole draft, they just knew nobody else would take him so they could grab him in the 7th!"

A bit exaggerated, but yeah, I always hear about how great these guys are after being picked and they're always guys I didn't see a lot of talk about before the draft by Bengals' fans.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Tez play this season? (Coley Harvey) - djs7685 - 06-16-2015, 12:41 PM