Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis welcomes more experienced coaching staff
Lmao @ the Giggles n shits(Browns) propaganda machine!! A ploy to keep the fools hopeful still, and keep the mind off the NFL Playoff losing records of giggles(0-7, 5 straight)! Too bad they don't really need it there are enough homers in this fan base to fill 20 NFL teams!!

"Bengals elevate staff with experience. . ." MY ASS!!!

I tell you what is happening, coaches are jumping off Marv's ship fast as hell cause they know his style can't win the big one!! If you can't see it then you're homer blind as hell!!

DEMAND CHANGE BENGALS SUFFERERS(fans)!!! YOU DESERVE BETTER, THE CITY DESERVES BETTER!!!

For those happy with just winning regular seasons, I hope you take solace in the fact that the Cleveland Stains have a more recent playoff win, and glory in your coach holding the all time playoff losing record!!

"Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged on one thing: the result."

"Second place is meaningless. You can't always be first, but you have to believe you should of been-that you were never beaten-that time just ran out on you."

Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."

"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser."-

Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis welcomes more experienced coaching staff - ShowMeUrTDs - 01-22-2016, 07:25 PM