Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 NFL Free Agent List (Defense) - Updated 3/10
(01-19-2016, 10:57 AM)milksheikh Wrote: To be fair, Peko had his best season with 5 sacks..

I do agree we need to find a replacement soon and Knighton would be a nice run stuffer, but he didn't do anything in Washington.

They're loyal to Peko, it's likely that they look for a true NT type a few pick into the draft (with LB being a higher priority), I'd be happy with a vet though if the right one came along.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         As for other positions, I'd like a new LB but Corner is the position to keep an eye on.  They're always looking to make the right move rather than a desperate one...but I'm not sure this is a good year to pass on a vet and keep drafting depth.  If they lose Pacman and/or Hall, you have to look at a vet.  Sean Smith may be to pricey, so they're looking at the next group.  Pat Robinson or Mo Claiborne fit the mold of a fallen draft pick that's putting things together, Robinson looked better and may be the best value.  Stealing Boykin from Pittsburgh is interesting, but you'd like someone that could holdup outside if Dennard doesn't take the reps.  I'm not happy with how Pacman handled himself at the end of the game, which is why I keep calling him that but I haven't thrown in the towel on him.  I'd like to look at all the options, but I surely wouldn't give him a big payday. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 NFL Free Agent List (Defense) - phil413 - 01-22-2016, 08:24 PM