Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Womens Olympic competition are no longer just women
GMDi Wrote:You display such a level of sexism and racism that you must either be a fake character OR a deliberate troll.

And thankfully I have finally realized it so I can be done with you.
Rock On

Hilarious

So it's sexist to want girls to compete with girls and boys to compete with boys? In the real world we call that being fair and treating everyone equally.

You obviously have no idea what the definition of sexism...... Which isn't a surprise since you don't understand what a racist means.

As far as you being done with me ..... Stop with your drama . If you were actually done with me you would just stop posting about me and not posting to let us all know you are "done" with me. The fact you feel the need to announce it just means you are trying to draw attention to yourself.

I would hope that no one on here would ever just run and hide from any discussion no matter how much they disagree. Fred and I do not agree on much but I certainly enjoy and appreciate the discussion he and I have on multiple topics. Same goes for Benton, you, and a few others. But hey if you wanna take your ball and go home then so be it I guess. Just spare us all the additonal drama.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens Olympic competition are no longer just women - StLucieBengal - 01-23-2016, 09:19 PM