Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Womens Olympic competition are no longer just women
GMDi Wrote:Your sexism comes from caring more about the physical beauty than anything else and your belief that women can't compete with men when everything esle is equal.

My being "done" is in being "done" trying to argue with you.  You're Archie Bunker without the charm and heart.  I don't block people, but I understand that some simply refuse to discuss because they "know" they are right.  The ability to admit you made a mistake, are wrong, or are looking at things from a biased point of view is completely lost on you.

So I am done with that.  I gladly answer any further questions...but you probably won't like/believe the answers.   Smirk Smirk

How did I make a mistake stating my opinion that dudes shouldn't be playing girls events in the Olympics?

Really dude I don't care if you are done, not done or anything. For whatever reason you take this all too seriously. Instead of having an actual discussion whether we agree, disagree, or change minds.

There is never anyone willing to agree to disagree on any topic. That is why the board suffers. Some seem to think they can just name call and shame instead of just saying ... hey we don't see eye to eye on this one.

As far me only seeing physical beauty .... You are an idiot..... Just because I said michelle Obama was ugly doesn't mean I only see physical beauty .... It just means I don't think she is pretty.... Not sure why We all have to think she is hot because she is the First Lady . I have yet to see a hot First Lady in my lifetime.

The fact you think I am Archie bunker is quite funny.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens Olympic competition are no longer just women - StLucieBengal - 01-24-2016, 12:51 AM