Poll: Thoughts on this?
Great free agency!
I would be ok with this, Would change some though
Hideous free agency
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheikh's Free Agency Mock
I decided to do a sequel to my mock draft and do a free agency mock for you guys! I think these signings/resignings could help our team significantly.

[Image: 102713-NFL-Cincinnati-Bengals-Marvin-Jon...igh.13.jpg]

Resign:

Marvin Jones: 4 YEARs ~ $22M CONTRACT ($5,500,000 Per Year)
Mohamed Sanu: 4 YEARs ~ $14M CONTRACT ($3,500,000 Per Year)
George Iloka: 4 YEARs ~ $22M CONTRACT ($5,500,000 Per Year)
Adam Jones: 2 YEARs ~ $8M CONTRACT ($4,000,000 Per Year)
Vincent Rey: 2 YEARs ~ $6M CONTRACT ($3,000,000 Per Year)

I decided to resign Marvin Jones, Pacman, Iloka, Sanu and Vincent Rey for reasonable prices if I say so for myself. I decided to resign Pacman because I think he is a decent starter although sometimes he needs to control his emotions, he is one of the leaders of this defense. I think I got Iloka for a great price considering he's a great safety for us and I think $5.5m a year is pretty good for him. I also decided not to resign Reggie Nelson, because I thought a I'd draft a safety in 1st or 2nd or have Shawn Williams become the replacement for Reggie although he had a very nice year. I decided to also resign MJ and Sanu because I think it's best we keep those receivers together and I think they all complement each other well.

[Image: damon-harrison-1e5814a7ca850ffb.jpg]
Sign in FA:

Damon Harrrison: 4 YEARs ~ $24M CONTRACT ($6,000,000 Per Year)
Danny Trevathan: 4 YEARs ~  $18M CONTRACT ($4,500,000 Per Year)

Hear me out on this, I decided to jump on a deal with Damon Harrison. I absolutely think Harrison and Atkins can be a monster and scary duo. Harrison is arguably one of the best nose tackles in the game and to get him for around $6M a year, I thought it was a great deal to jump on. Also, we need a replacement for Peko so why not go big and go get one of the best nose tackles in the game to be in the inside and provide the best DT duo in the game. Next, I decided to sign Danny Trevathan for $4.5M a year which is pretty decent considering he'd be an upgrade over many of our current linebackers and we are very weak on linebackers so we could use his help. I think it's a perfect price and he would absolutely help our tackling and make this team better defensively.

Cap Space Remaining after FA: $15.5M Cap Space
Cap Space needed for Draft: $5,000,000
Cap Space after all deductions approximately: $8m

Calculations done from Fanspeak's Manage the Cap
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Sheikh's Free Agency Mock - milksheikh - 01-24-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Sheikh's Free Agency Mock - milksheikh - 01-24-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Sheikh's Free Agency Mock - milksheikh - 01-24-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Sheikh's Free Agency Mock - milksheikh - 01-24-2016, 11:09 PM