Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff Carson Palmer looks worse than Playoff Andy
(01-25-2016, 02:15 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Anybody remember the study that "brain doctor" did on Carson? Where his results said something along the lines of "Palmer will never be a great QB" though he will look great at times but wilt under pressure?

Dude was pretty spot on... I'll see if I can find the article.

Yeah I remember that. I'm pretty sure that something similar was in some of Carson's scouting reports as well.

He has some amazing stretches, and he might throw the prettiest ball in the league, but then he'll just have these moments where he makes multiple dumb decisions. It happened a lot in 2010. People just pinned it on TO and Chad "running bad routes" which was BS. Overall for his career, Carson's INT% is pretty high (3.05 - anything over 3 is pretty high).

Carson's tendency to throw head scratchers is still there. Arians threw his arms up at CP multiple times this year, like dude what are you thinking? Carson is a great talent and looks the part, but mentally he's fragile.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playoff Carson Palmer looks worse than Playoff Andy - Shake n Blake - 01-25-2016, 02:43 PM