Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre Caldwell wins playoff game enters Superbowl before Marvin's Bengals
You guys do realize that most players do NOT grow up as Bengals fans, right? I did so my whole football mentality is structured around the Bengals and to a lesser degree Ohio State.. So it really doesn't matter if they win the super bowl for the next 40 years or almost win the super bowl or come in dead last for the next 40 years. I'm a Bengals fan for better or worse and very little will ever change that character flaw..
There's only a small handful of Bengals players who grew up as Bengals fans and of the few most of you want to see cut from the team..
Something just doesn't add up there, eh? I mean it's not like Pete Rose and Barry Larkin or even Ken Griffey Jr who grew up as Reds fans.. Mike Nuggent seems to be on everyone's continual s**t list despite growing up in Centerville and being a Bengals fan as well.. The point being that just because a player once got a paycheck from the Bengals doesn't mean that they should be forever loyal and willing to fall on their sword for us..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andre Caldwell wins playoff game enters Superbowl before Marvin's Bengals - grampahol - 01-25-2016, 02:46 PM