Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany tells Muslims you can't poop in the showers
I had an interesting conversation with a British friend of mine who used to be a flight steward on British Airways flights throughout Southeast Asia and the Middle East during the 80's. I mentioned the infamous 'German poop sign'. He had an entire litany of 'poo-poo horror stories' about individuals from third world countries and airline toilets. Apparently, at that time, there were a lot of people in SE Asia and the Mid-east boarding planes who came from villages with no running water, sewage removal, etc. The toilet was a new thing to them and they didn't know quite what it was for. Many would squat with their feet upon the seat as they were used to pooping in holes on the floor. Sometimes, they would get feces on their hand during a rough flight and end upon splattering it all over the restroom. He said that they used to have to give classes on how to use the toilets.

Interesting juxtaposition from here in the U.S. where high school football players poop in the shower just as a sick joke.

That said, my impression is that lack of knowledge of toilets probably has a lot more to do with poverty and lack of education than it has to do with being a specific country or race. It almost certainly has nothing to do with a specific religion.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germany tells Muslims you can't poop in the showers - Bengalzona - 01-25-2016, 06:19 PM