Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shocking new report: 7 refugees might be trans & 1 pooped in a German phone booth
(01-25-2016, 04:40 PM)Benton Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-All-Things-Not-Islamaphobia-Terrorism-open-borders-Anything-French

Mellow

As far as the OP, as mentioned, if there's a concern over multiple threads spamming the same subject/subjects, please let one of the mod team know.

To be fair, this has been brought up a lot recently.  When mods told the poster in question to use your mega thread above, he defiantly refused.  Few months later and here we.  Not sure wh this particular individual is given so much slack compared to others in the past.  

I'm with Pat.  It's getting tiring. If I wanted to know the new stories on the same topics from the same sources I would just go there myself, especially given the lack of any insight or additional commentary.  Once any substantive discussion occurs that he cannot provide a retort, he just bails and starts another thread around the same subject. 

Sorry if some think this is just a case of bitching and moaning, but I'd rather just do it out in the open as opposed to tattling in PM like others resort to. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shocking new report: 7 refugees might be trans & 1 pooped in a German phone booth - Vas Deferens - 01-25-2016, 11:32 PM