Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany tells Muslims you can't poop in the showers
(01-25-2016, 09:46 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Anyone with half a brain can look at the picture part of the sign and understand it with out an actual need for words.
But, just in case, they put it in the 2 most common languages inside their country and 1 minority one that they obviously felt needed to be included on that sign.

If you want to waffle stomp have at it.

And again I will point out that there were no signs prior to the migrant invasion, so I guess it wasn't enough of a problem to justify making signs back then as much as it is now.

Maybe it's in the third language because it's spoken by the third largest chunk of their population?

Or maybe that's a huge coincidence.

(01-26-2016, 10:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Someone pooped in the piano at my school.

My old boss just put a story on Facebook about a reading program he used to do. He showed up and his reading buddy (a kid around 7 or 8) was sitting outside the class. He'd wet his pants. So my boss sat down and started telling him about the time he pooped his pants at school and flushed the underwear. The kid laughed and about that time the mom showed up. The kid points to him and says "I peed my pants, but this guy pooped his."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germany tells Muslims you can't poop in the showers - Benton - 01-26-2016, 11:42 AM