Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff Carson Palmer looks worse than Playoff Andy
(01-25-2016, 08:41 PM)stolenrays Wrote: I remember that. From what I remember it is pseudoscience with out the support of evidenced-based literature. That theory may have hit the nail on the head about Palmer faltering in big games by luck, but I'd say it is for other reasons.

In Sports Psych, players falter in key moments often due to a lack of concentration. Behavior can be learned and changed.

Me, I watched many of his throws. He was off all day. I really think it was due to his finger injury.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/HEAD+GAMES+DOCTOR%3A+BRAIN+TYPE+COULD+LIMIT+PALMER'S+SUCCESS.-a0121867808 (Bump)

I agree. The finger injury pretty much finished Palmer this season (again, an injury ruins Carson... Has an NFL QB ever had worse luck??).  He won plenty of primetime games this season (in fact, I think he won all of them), and not only won but put of tremendous numbers. His MVP-like season only faltered after his hand injury.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playoff Carson Palmer looks worse than Playoff Andy - Pat5775 - 01-26-2016, 01:20 PM