Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict is my guy... piss off
(01-26-2016, 01:49 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: The witch hunt against Burfict reminds me a lot of the with hunt against Steven Avery from the Netflix doc "Making a Murderer". It's disgusting actually. Here you have a guy that has never been in trouble off the field while being a Bengal yet you have tards from all over saying he is the dirtiest player in the nfl and should be in prison, while at the same time praising players that have had serious charges brought against them. I get it, he is a big scary black man but it's racism and all when you get down to it.

He had no intention of hitting Brown in the freaking head, it just happened that way because Burfict lost track of the ball and Browns head came down at that angle from stretching for the ball and being hit from behind. Sure, throw the flag (I guess) but don't call it intentional.

The only intentional (dirty) things Burfict has done that are on film are the Williams hit, the 2 Carolina ankle twists, (Which btw may have actually helped Newton because he has what, lost 2 games since we tied them? Maybe Burfict did a little magic there!. sarcasm/but just sayn) and the Green Bay Ball tap. 

His suspension should be 1 game.

[quote pid='170467' dateline='1453826955']
I agree that the suspension should be one game, that his reputation has resulted in bad calls and that he has had fewer egregious calls than people seem to think.

And I LOVE the way he plays the game.

But based on the things we've detected (twisting the ankles of an injured player, the ball tap and the Williams hit) and the things several Steelers players have said (like about the spitting, etc) I'm guessing there's a lot of dirty activity we're missing.

So those who say he's paying for his previous behavior are right.   I don't see James Harrison do the same stupid stuff he used to.   And he's feared and respected.  I'm hoping Tez takes that track quickly so we can get past the bad calls.

But it's going to be difficult.  He makes a lot of hits that would not be called on other players.  And the fact that they're called reinforces his reputation.  The only play I can recall this season that was borderline was the hit on Williams.   And that's a hit Steelers have made on our receivers (and linebackers) for years.

Still, if he gets rid of the stupid stuff he'll gain the respect he's due.

[/quote]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Burfict is my guy... piss off - BengalMike - 01-12-2016, 04:12 AM
RE: Burfict is my guy... piss off - Krumie - 01-12-2016, 04:59 AM
RE: Burfict is my guy... piss off - 3wt - 01-26-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Burfict is my guy... piss off - TSwigZ - 01-26-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Burfict is my guy... piss off - jj22 - 01-26-2016, 04:17 PM
RE: Burfict is my guy... piss off - Crowe - 01-26-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Burfict is my guy... piss off - Utts - 01-27-2016, 03:05 PM