Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict is my guy... piss off
Burfict's my guy too. Sorry. Maybe he shouldn't be maybe he is out of control, but you have to wonder how the national media would treat him if he wasn't a Bengal and he was a Steeler, or a Raven...... I think we know. He'd be praised as a all pro and future hall of famer (just ask Harrison, Ray Ray, Suggs), and instead of the most dirty player in the league, he'd be billed as the most feared. Because we've seen in our own division how players like Burfict have gotten praised over the years, we shouldn't turn on him just because the media does. We should remind ourselves how they'd treat him if he wasn't a Bengal and put it into perspective.

At least he's not suspended for PED's or off field behavior.

Best to need a player to tone it down a couple notches, then need a player to step it up a couple notches from a passion/energy standpoint. If it wasn't for Burfict, it would have been another year the Steelers beat up, concussed, and IR'd our players without any consequences. Enough of those years.

Burfict and Jones are family (Bengals family) rather folks like it or not. Yea people have the crazy family members that at times embarrass the family, but when trouble hit, you know who you can run to for help. So you need them around.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Burfict is my guy... piss off - BengalMike - 01-12-2016, 04:12 AM
RE: Burfict is my guy... piss off - Krumie - 01-12-2016, 04:59 AM
RE: Burfict is my guy... piss off - 3wt - 01-26-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Burfict is my guy... piss off - TSwigZ - 01-26-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Burfict is my guy... piss off - jj22 - 01-26-2016, 04:17 PM
RE: Burfict is my guy... piss off - Crowe - 01-26-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Burfict is my guy... piss off - Utts - 01-27-2016, 03:05 PM