Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and the 25% black vote = landslide?
fredtoa Wrote:Your math is off because it ignores other data.

Right now Trump is pulling about 30% of one party that controls about a third of the votes.  But he is also leading in the "most hated" list.  There is a large portion of the republican party that claims they will not support Trump under any condition.  They may not vote Deocrat, but they will either vote for e third party or just stay home.

If Hillary gets the nomination there is a good chance I won't vote this year.  But if Trump is in the general election I will not only vote, I will be politically active and actually work to beat him.

That's offset from the large portion of GOP who didn't vote for Romney because he was a progressive.

Mind you I don't think trump is a good choice but he will be the same as Clinton which is funny that you will actively campaign for her despite her and trump being very similar.

I'm the end we need a true clear cut choice and not this mushy middle nonsense where the parties are the same. Right now Cruz vs Sanders would be the most discussed race and would get people out so we could really see where we are as a Country.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump and the 25% black vote = landslide? - StLucieBengal - 01-27-2016, 02:15 PM