Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany
(01-27-2016, 11:59 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://m.townhall.com/columnists/michaelmedved/2007/09/19/reject_the_lie_of_white_genocide_against_native_americans/page/full

It's not allowing me to copy that article.    What do you say to the things brought up here.

Two words:  "spicy language."

It is a pathetic attempt to garner attention by using sensationalism despite the facts.  You of all people should understand.

Michael Medved cited Jared Diamond's Guns, Germs, and Steel to note millions of Native Americans died of disease.  That's true.  However, Michael Medved conveniently ignores Jared Diamond's assertion the Native Americans were "exterminated by European colonists" on page 15 of the Prologue.  I guess Medved didn't read past page 14.

According to Dictionary.com genocide is defined as as the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.  The fact that millions of Native Americans died of disease (at least some of which were due to deliberate biological warfare) does nothing to change the fact the survivors were deliberately and systematically exterminated IOT promote European colonialism.

Medved further states, "A nation ashamed of its past will fear its future."  I love that quote because it illustrates how f#$&ing stupid Medved is to anyone with a lick of common sense.  Unless, of course, Medved is proud of slavery.  Let me break it down for you, Lucie.  As someone pretending to be a psuedo-Christian, I'm sure you are psuedo-ashamed of your sins, but that doesn't mean you fear your future.  Does it?  No, of course not.  That is why it is stupid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-27-2016, 03:08 PM