Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I ate at Ruth's Chris last night
(01-27-2016, 01:39 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Talked to my brother, who tends bar there and interacts with many of the Bengals on a regular basis, and he confirmed that it happened.  Group including Steelers players was crude to the server's assistant working that table.  My brother said they moved her from that section to put a stop to it.
Not a Steeler fan.  But since my brother was with them, maybe the routine changed.  Since he still knows people on staff there, for the hell of it, I asked him if he can verify that the whole team went out to dinner at that restaurant the night before the game instead of sticking to what was then the normal routine. He said he can find that out pretty easily when he gets around to it, and get back to me (though he thinks the whole exercise is pretty stupid).
 If I'm mistaken, I'll be the first to admit it.

Also, while I could see some sort of non-denominational service, Catholic Mass is both specific and a little questionable. Catholics aren't big on Mass outside of their churches, and it's a fairly rigid service for non-Catholics to get behind...

A Catholic priest, probably a friend of the owners, travels with the team and is in the locker room and on the sideline of every game. The mass is mostly for the Rooneys and those players that choose to attend. It's not mandatory.

Seems to me the guy with 1 post, with unusual, two year old, third party information may not be any more "in the know" than the initial poster.

I've been reading these boards for a long time,  long before it got jettisoned from the Bengal website. I'm not a 'poster' or someone that gets all caught up in that. I just enjoy reading the topics and responses. I posted to that thread only because I thought I had some insight that others may not. Lesson learned. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I ate at Ruth's Chris last night - CJD - 01-18-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: I ate at Ruth's Chris last night - McC - 01-20-2016, 01:40 PM
RE: I ate at Ruth's Chris last night - McC - 01-19-2016, 12:24 PM
RE: I ate at Ruth's Chris last night - McC - 01-19-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: I ate at Ruth's Chris last night - McC - 01-19-2016, 06:14 PM
RE: I ate at Ruth's Chris last night - BMK - 01-27-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: I ate at Ruth's Chris last night - BMK - 01-27-2016, 03:26 PM