Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More to McKinney "pool party" than meets the eye.
Your local and National news affiliates won't be coming back to tell you the real story of the events that went down in McKinney.  Thankfully, some folks did some digging.  Their story tells what actually went down, who all of the participants were, and their history.

Check it out.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/13/jahda-and-marvin-bakari-the-activism-behind-the-mckinney-pool-party-narrative/

As soon as we connected the origin of the party (which was not just a few friends gathering for an end of school year party, but rather a business endeavor of 20-year-old  Tatyana Rhodes and her mother LaShana Burks) was actually for profit promotional partying,  we noted the sales force for Twinzzpromotions, ie. “Dime Piece Cookout”, actually included the three visible media ‘victims':

Like I said, read the story, check out the links, form your own opinions.

As far as I'm concerned, the entire news story was portrayed as something that it wasn't, by all affiliates reporting.  That is the problem these days, everyone wants to show a narrative of a victim, and how they did not bring their troubles onto themselves..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
More to McKinney "pool party" than meets the eye. - SunsetBengal - 06-16-2015, 07:48 PM