Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like Marvin, Tomlin Needs To Be Criticized
(01-28-2016, 01:45 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Until this next semester, when he will be employed at Xavier, I presented to this professor at NKU's classes, and he always publishes articles and he's a great writer.  

He just published an article about why Tomlin needs to be criticized like Marvin is criticized when it comes to discipline of players and coaches, but we all know they won't be because they have rings, which trumps everything.

I love that he even points out how "experts" like Nantz and Simms are so far up the Steelers' asses that they're afraid to criticize them.

It's a beautiful article and it's what anyone that thinks logically about the Steelers thinks, too.

From your inane "source";

fatguy in gay ass pose Wrote:Yet when the Steelers came out for their first-round playoff game against the Bengals, I saw a very similar sight – just like the Bengals, the Steelers were a team out of control.

And even though Pittsburgh wasn't called for as many penalties, Tomlin should still be in danger of losing his job.
Steelers:  10 penalties for 142 yards
Bengals: 8 penalties for 79 yards
Great source *******.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like Marvin, Tomlin Needs To Be Criticized - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-28-2016, 02:23 AM