Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should all white people be tracked?
(01-28-2016, 11:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think ALL white supremacists and anti-government extremists are Christian.  It seems that a large percentage of them are, but I am sure there are a few atheists and agnostics among them.  I know many people who reject government also reject religion.

Yeah I can see that. Some people just have hatred for just about everything. The Agnostics and the Athiests I do know have very little interest in religion (Especially organized religion.) and see it as a tool for manipulation but none of them would hate anyone for following what they believe or belittle them for it.

I think the key word regardless of who you are is extremism. If you're so extremely into your religion of your beliefs that you close your mind to any opposing views I think you're getting to extremism. Then it just breeds from there once those people start feeding off of each other it leads to hostility.

I think in this country it's mainly fueled by extreme Christianity and fear. Just look at the republicans both of their top candidates have campaigns were the foundation is based on fear. History shows it can be fueled by anything though but fear is almost always a constant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should all white people be tracked? - CageTheBengal - 01-28-2016, 12:08 PM