Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like Marvin, Tomlin Needs To Be Criticized
(01-28-2016, 12:20 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You squirm like a worm.  If you were a man you'd simply own that your source absolutely blew it.  Maybe they'll drop soon?
haha!

You're a joke.

You do things like this and post a bullying, condescending type post that has no credibility because you couldn't respond to my points, much like you always did with negative rep.

(I'm not bullied by your bullshit, but it's obviously what you were attempting.  Good attempt to be an internet tough guy.)

Maybe you'll become good at debates and arguments one day?

Doubtful.  
(01-28-2016, 12:38 PM)Vlad Wrote: Horribly stupid article.  One big display of sour grapes.

I know all about the feel-good stories about how the Steelers overcame injuries all year just to find themselves back in the playoffs. I heard this enough from Jim Nantz and Phil Simms during the playoffs broadcast. Let’s just say I was less than amazed. This is the NFL. Injuries happen all the time.

Whats the point of this?  Not exclusive to the Steelers. Any team in the playoffs that had overcome injuries would have been recognized for it.
MAYBE another team would have been recognized, but certainly not praised like they were a high school team that lost their star QB and rallied around some heavenly force to beat the '85 Bears.
(01-28-2016, 12:38 PM)Vlad Wrote: Still, the more I think about Tomlin, the more I think the same applies to him.

Yes, he kept telling himself this over and over, finally convincing himself.
Yet you have nothing to counter it.  

Impressive diversion.  
(01-28-2016, 12:38 PM)Vlad Wrote: Just like in Cincinnati, the Steelers have a reputation when it comes to play that is deemed “dirty” or “almost dirty.” No doubt they push the boundaries - they just get more calls. And just like Cincinnati, the Steelers embarrassed themselves in that playoff victory - their only saving grace was that they won.

The Steelers push the boundries , but the bengals are incapable of just pushing. They go well beyond when they try and act tough like the Steelers, and it backfired causing them to lose a playoff game they had won. I don't know of a Steeler that was embarrassed to win that game, but you better believe the bengals were of losing.
So it's ok for your team to cheat, but not for our team to cheat in retaliation?  

Typical.  Pathetic, but typical.

And FYI, the Steelers don't push the boundaries, they step completely over them and then the Bengals are flagged in retaliation.  When the NFL lets the Steelers do whatever they want, there's only so much players can take.

(01-28-2016, 12:38 PM)Vlad Wrote: Allowing assistants to get tangled up with players twice in one game? Allowing the level of certain players’ anger to rise to out-of-control proportions without taking them off the field? Inexcusable.

Joey Porter and when Munchacks hand got tangled up in that bungles dreds? Nice pun there. Bet this brilliant writer didn't even notice it.

Not even an attempt to defend the Steelers on this one but just taking shots at the writer.

Once again, that's very typical of a Steelers fan, yet you still call the article bogus.

Hilariously pathetic.
(01-28-2016, 03:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Are people STILL taking the "well they did it too" stance to defend the Bengals at the end of that game?

How many weeks ago has it been already?  Game is over. Move on.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Easy to say "move on" when your team gets all the benefits that screw the other team over.

And a few weeks?  Our season that our team had worked their asses off in and us fans had invested so much time, money, and energy in was ended because the NFL babies the Steelers, and we're supposed to just be over that?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like Marvin, Tomlin Needs To Be Criticized - BFritz21 - 01-28-2016, 06:58 PM