Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany
(01-28-2016, 05:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have never been concerned with your service record one way or another.   I take you at your word.   I was just having a laugh seeing how much I could get you to post.    I can't remember who I was PM'ing with during that time but I think I was trying to get you to take a photo by your car holding a glass of milk wearing a blue shirt or something.  

You seemed bothered by my comment questioning your service.   It's just a bengals message board and I really could care less what anyone's employment record is here.  

My point was that it's just petty nonsense to be concerned with telling someone else what they did in their life.    

I don't need to verify your identity if we ever did meet I am quite sure we would be having a laugh over several things, none of which would be checking id's

You originally claimed he wasn't a veteran by stating his rank and service post numbers were off.  Who were you PMing with having a laugh this time?  It would be nice to know who else thinks this kind of attack on someone's character constitutes "having a laugh"

You seem to make that claim fairly regularly.  Either you're full of shit and using it as an excuse or you and your peacock brethren have a lot to say which you don't have the testicular fortitude to say in public.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - Vas Deferens - 01-28-2016, 07:34 PM