Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany
(01-28-2016, 10:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Btw whoever what's to go on about trolling ...    I get trolled just about daily.   So me jabbing a little now and again certainly isn't out of bounds .  Especially given the ridiculous levels of nonsense some take when it comes to me.  

I was actually surprised how much breech really cared and he decided he needed to lay out his personal business and post a photo on here.    I often ask myself why does anyone care about that stuff but evidently several people do care.   I find that fascinating.    Asking for one more photo just seemed funny, I am glad he didn't do it for his sake.

It's not just the trolling.  It's the continued blatant disrespect for a veteran and the bigotry.  

You're the one make continued bodacious claims you can't back up.  Nothing you say should be accepted as the truth at this point, because you've backed up a whole 0% of it.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - Vas Deferens - 01-28-2016, 11:03 PM