Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like Marvin, Tomlin Needs To Be Criticized
(01-28-2016, 10:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I pointed out how the penalties were much more damaging and in much more crucial moments to determine the outcome of the game, which you ignored.

Let's say your opinion, which this statement is, is accurate.  It still does nothing to address the fact that the author of your insightful piece made a blatantly false statement.  An easily researched one at that.  This being the case it shed doubt on his credibility on any related issue.

Quote:I pointed out facts that you once again ignored and try to post like I'm completely off-base because you think I'll be too intimidated to see facts and see past you're bullshit.

Uhm, your assertion that the penalties were more "damaging" is not a fact, it's your opinion.

Quote:Don't worry, though, because it's typical for delusional Steelers fans.

That's the razor sharp wit I've come to expect from you.

Quote:Once again, you offer nothing but insults and hope that people will just be too intimidated to see that you post nothing with any substance.

Yes, I expect people to be intimidated by words on a monitor's screen.  I don't think you realize what you're revealing about yourself with this statement.

Quote:I feel bad for you because you don't know how to debate or argue anything.

I feel sorry for your mother.

[Image: LL]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like Marvin, Tomlin Needs To Be Criticized - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-29-2016, 12:00 AM