Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like Marvin, Tomlin Needs To Be Criticized
(01-29-2016, 01:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're ignoring the point of the discussion and the point of him posting that in the article.

Nope.  This basic, and utterly inane, error on the author's part directly speaks to his lack of knowledge on the very topic he's pontificating on.

Quote:You can try to contradict that, however, by responding to the portion of your post that I replied to that is directly below this portion.
This might be the stupidest post I've ever seen you make, which is impressive.

Name two that had a bigger direct impact on the outcome of the game.
Please, I'm begging you.

Wait, are you trying to say the Burfict hit on Brown wasn't a penalty?  Please, I'm begging you.

Quote:It's very, very accurate.

If you'd only used one "very" I'd be able to argue with you.  Your use of two rendered me powerless.

Quote:There's no group of people more delusional than Steelers fans.  Not even Holocaust deniers are as out-of-touch with reality as Steelers fans.

This kind of gem right here is exactly why I respond to you.

Quote:You expect people to be like "oh, I better not respond because he'll make me look stupid."

It wouldn't be any fun if you didn't respond.  How else would I have the fodder for my next post?

Quote:There's absolutely no other explanation for you posting stupid shit and then acting like you're still smarter than everyone.

I'm not acting. Ninja

Quote:It's something grade school or high school kids do.

Do junior high kids stop doing it and then return to it once they enter 9th grade?

Quote:Why?  Because she can't travel to Pittsburgh or Georgia without fear of being raped by your quarterback?

She can't?  Tell her to take of the DTF name tag and her chances might improve.

Quote:You're right, I should be embarrassed!

Most accurate thing you've ever posted.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like Marvin, Tomlin Needs To Be Criticized - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-29-2016, 02:13 AM