Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-27-2016, 07:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Assuming this will spark another Hands-Up movement by those that spearheaded it last time. 

(01-27-2016, 10:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I'm sure it will be more than just NFL players putting their hands up; cause White Privilege. 

I expect a full movement known as "Rancher Lives Matter".

I expect mass riots and looting of Tractor Supply Companies, Sears, and Carhartt dealers everywhere.

(01-27-2016, 10:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, now I see; a completely different circumstance. There were no reports of Michael Brown charging anyone;  thanks for pointing me in the right direction with only the use of the bold feature and smiley faces. 

(01-28-2016, 02:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I do.

Are you sure you know what defines terrorism?

Not sure having a weapon and threatening to defend yourself if attacked = terrorism; but don't let that stop the agenda.

(01-29-2016, 02:19 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I missed the part where the guy that got killed "charged the cops"

Obvious case of White Privilege. 

(01-29-2016, 02:41 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I didn't miss those either; just questioning a point I "apparently" overlooked earlier.

It does appear the man reaches for his waistband and he obviously but himself in a position to be fired upon. From the video I cannot fault the officer.

Did you see the part where he charged the Officer that has been earlier reported and what exactly was I "wanting" to see?

Poor Larry.

It must be hard when your heroes turn out to not be what you thought they were.   Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - GMDino - 01-29-2016, 08:26 AM