Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like Marvin, Tomlin Needs To Be Criticized
(01-29-2016, 11:49 AM)McC Wrote: So, if I said the Steelers sukked in the 60's, would that be relevant?  Stop living in the past and stop with your bullshit lies.  Again, you really are lousy at arguing.

Butthurt doesn't apply.  Learn a new phrase, maybe a relevant one.  More accurate would be opposed to things said which are clearly not true.  Forgive me for my insistence for sticking to the truth, a concept apparently foreign to you.  

No it wouldn't be relevant. Try and keep up with what has been said by and not go off on tangents.

To make it easier for you.

Brad said: The Steelers are aging and have next to no cap room to do anything big

Harmening replied to Brad: How many years in a row are you going to say the Steelers are aging and on the decline?  Aren't you embarrassed by now?

I said in response to Harm: That is a darn good point. That rhetoric has been argued by haters since the 90's and some still haven't learned.

Brad said to Harmening: Missed the playoffs 2 of the past 5 years and only made it this season because of a tiebreaker.

You're right, I should be embarrassed!

I  then told Brad to open the link to prove the Steelers were not in a decline but consistent.

You're just butthurt.  The only thing you bolded was falling to bengal, browns levels. Remember?
And now you want to go off into a different tangent with that tired "bringing up the past" rhetoric.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like Marvin, Tomlin Needs To Be Criticized - Vlad - 01-29-2016, 12:29 PM