Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like Marvin, Tomlin Needs To Be Criticized
(01-29-2016, 03:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The Bengals lost that game, so it didn't even cost the Steelers the game, much-less their season.

Horrible, HORRIBLE, pathetic attempt at an example.

Just an example of the NFL issuing an actual apology for not one, but two blown calls. Both of which benefitted your Bengals.

And yes, the Bengals still lost. Smirk

(01-29-2016, 03:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Steelers still made the playoffs, so PLEASE TELL ME HOW THAT ENDED THEIR SEASON THAT HAD GREAT PROMISE.

By missing the call the other team won and the Steelers were knocked out of the playoffs. That was, literally, the end of their season.

Just like when the Bengals get the playoffs and their season ends after the first game. Mellow

(01-29-2016, 03:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: THE STEELERS WEREN'T EVEN IN THAT GAME, SO TELL ME HOW IT ENDED THEIR SEASON THAT HAD GREAT PROMISE!!!

YOU'RE HORRIBLE AT DEBATING THINGS!!!

No, they were not in that game. Which shows you CAN read. ThumbsUp

However it was (another) example of the NFL apologizing for a missed call which resulted in the Steelers not playing the playoffs at all.

(01-29-2016, 03:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: However, I'll debate the last one with you and point out that it was just a technicality that had no effect on the actual play, which would have been the reason to even call the penalty.

You're not very good at this debating/arguing thing.

If this were an actual debate I'd point out that two of the cases above did end the Steelers season...which you asked me to provide. If this were an actual debate I'd also explain that despite those calls, that the league apologized for and admitted their mistakes, the Steelers and their fans have gotten over them and moved on.

In fact after the Jaguar game the Steelers won the Super Bowl the next season.

So if this were a debate and not you just typing in capital letters and bold type I'd expect that explanation to be clear. Sadly though, I do not think that will be the case. Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like Marvin, Tomlin Needs To Be Criticized - GMDino - 01-29-2016, 04:09 PM