Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany
(01-29-2016, 01:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah pat can't defend the Muslim invasion so he tries to compare it to the Indians.   Only problem is that I don't remember Brits and Dutch colonists coming here and gang raping and cutting up the faces of Indian women or going to their tribe area to take a dump outside of their teepees.

Ok, let's be a bit honest here (for a change). There's an easy defense for the influx of Muslim refugees. Countries like to help out those in need. That was simple. At no point did you ask me to defend why countries accept refugees.

What happened was I pointed out that the response to both a positive and negative refugee story was to "send them home". You said "Yes there is zero reason they should be in Europe" so I said "There's zero reason Europeans should be in the Americas". At that point, you decided to defend British and Dutch colonization while I kept responding by using your logic by replacing Americans with Syrians. I pointed out that Europeans coming to the Americas, something you repeatedly defended, was way worse to the native population than Syrians have been. And now we're here.

So, please, do not flatter yourself by saying that I could not defend a position against you, especially when you keep running away from discussions every time I ask you to.... DEFEND YOUR POSITION.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - BmorePat87 - 01-29-2016, 05:44 PM