Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert under contract for one more season
(01-29-2016, 11:36 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Fine, take away those seasons for each of them, and you have...

Kelce: 139 catches / 1,737 yards / 10 TD
Eifert: 91 catches / 1,060 yards / 15 TD

Why is it so bad for someone to want to see Eifert do better at non-TD things while trying to stay healthy in a full season's workload? I said the exact same thing about Marvin Jones after his 2013 season when he had 10 TD. Some people were jumping all over him as being amazing, and how the Bengals now had two #1 WR. He ended up following it up by missing the entire next season. ..

There's no reason to not hold off until we see more. If he tosses up 800-900+ yards and 10+ TDs in 2016, I will be first in line to call for Eifert to be paid.
In my opinion the difference is the abundance of talent on this team since eifert has been here. The ball gets spread around so much that I don't think there is any way he puts up the amount of receptions and yards the others do. We don't have to lean on him as a crutch, whereas the Chiefs with Kielce do. But make no mistake, he is still just as important

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eifert under contract for one more season - The Real Deal - 01-29-2016, 11:40 PM