Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Future of Europe - Hipsters slam Migration catastrophe
GMDi Wrote:Well then show where that happened.

Not where you changed the subject, refused to answer, said you were "waiting for more info", or simply stopped posting.

Were you admitted you were wrong.

As to Europe, your obsession with it is only equaled by your obsession with PP.  You have provided isolated cases and the occasional news story that supports your opinion and routinely ignore any and all information that goes against your predetermined point of view.

Carry on.

well if I post more angles of a topic you guys start crying that I post too many threads and want to garbage bin everything.

And why would I post artlciee on how great these refugee invaders were? It goes against the exact point I was bringing up. You want to make out that I never admit when I am wrong but I have mentioned when I was mistaken . Benton and Fred both fairly recently I believe have brought up points that I thought wAs better than my position.

Now you want me to admit this and that yet you won't admit that I was absolutely correct on the Europe topic. Not that I care one way or the other, I just find it funny.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Future of Europe - Hipsters slam Migration catastrophe - StLucieBengal - 01-30-2016, 02:55 PM