Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Future of Europe - Hipsters slam Migration catastrophe
(01-30-2016, 02:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: well if I post more angles of a topic you guys start crying that I post too many threads and want to garbage bin everything.  

Not if you kept it all in one thread and didn't have 20 threads about the same thing.

(01-30-2016, 02:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And why would I post artlciee on how great these refugee invaders were?    It goes against the exact point I was bringing up.  

Exactly! Finally a breakthrough! You have a bias and won't even TRY to see the other side!

(01-30-2016, 02:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You want to make out that I never admit when I am wrong but I have mentioned when I was mistaken .  Benton and Fred both fairly recently I believe have brought up points that I thought wAs better than my position.  

"mistaken".

Word play. Show where you said you were wrong.

(01-30-2016, 02:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Now you want me to admit this and that yet you won't admit that I was absolutely correct on the Europe topic.  

Because you have not been. But since you refuse to believe anything other than what you already "know" you can't see that.

(01-30-2016, 02:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not that I care one way or the other, I just find it funny.

Oh, you care. You care a LOT. That's why you can't admit you were wrong about anything. It is your nature and has been shown over and over on these boards.

And please feel free to continue to be that way. But please stop playing the "they are picking on me" card when people point out where you are wrong...excuse me..."mistaken".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Future of Europe - Hipsters slam Migration catastrophe - GMDino - 01-30-2016, 03:27 PM