Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany
Video 
(01-30-2016, 05:54 PM)McC Wrote: That's a damned lie.  

Either the time I spent deployed overseas while in the military was a figment of my imagination or you don't have any idea what imperialsim is.

Do you know who COL Lawrence Wilkerson is?  He worked for Colin Powell in the Army and the State Department.  He helped Powell review the evidence for Powell's UN presentation for the case against Iraq.  During a 2006 interview Lawerence said, ""My participation in that presentation at the UN constitutes the lowest point in my professional life. I participated in a hoax on the American people, the international community and the United Nations Security Council."

Invading a country based upon lies is imperialism by anyone's definition.  It's shocking you don't know this.  Not to mention the rise of ISIS is an unintended consequence of our own actions which most just ignore or are ignorant of the facts.

The rest of your comments are a combination of hyperbole, false assumptions, and complete bullshit which I decided I won't waste my time addressing individual points after your imperialism fiasco.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-30-2016, 07:36 PM