Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany
(01-30-2016, 07:36 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Either the time I spent deployed overseas while in the military was a figment of my imagination or you don't have any idea what imperialsim is.

Do you know who COL Lawrence Wilkerson is?  He worked for Colin Powell in the Army and the State Department.  He helped Powell review the evidence for Powell's UN presentation for the case against Iraq.  During a 2006 interview Lawerence said, ""My participation in that presentation at the UN constitutes the lowest point in my professional life. I participated in a hoax on the American people, the international community and the United Nations Security Council."

Invading a country based upon lies is imperialism by anyone's definition.  It's shocking you don't know this.  Not to mention the rise of ISIS is an unintended consequence of our own actions which most just ignore or are ignorant of the facts.

The rest of your comments are a combination of hyperbole, false assumptions, and complete bullshit which I decided I won't waste my time addressing individual points after your imperialism fiasco.
Thank you for confirming your stupidity.  I specifically said I was talking about America, the people and you quote some nonsense about what the government does.  You're too dense to bother with. 

If you should decide you want to go live in one of these better places, I volunteer to pay for your ticket.  You're just one of those *****-ers, plain and simple.  You have no solutions, only complaints.  Guys like you are a dime a dozen.

And you being sent overseas was probably just somebody in the States sending you as far away as possible.   Too bad you came back.  And what the hell does you being overseas or in the military have to do with anything I said.

Your little quote there even further makes my point, that it was a hoax on the American people, meaning it was yet another government crime.

The American people are not imperialists.  The American people do not want want to send their sons and daughters to fight on foreign shores. 

Look, I've seen plenty of your kind.  When I was young and immature, I had a narrow view and tended to paint in broad strokes and understood very little, like you.  Granted, I wasn't ever as obnoxious as you, but the understanding part was similar.

Maybe you'll grow up someday.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Messages In This Thread
RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - McC - 01-31-2016, 09:26 PM