Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany
(01-31-2016, 09:08 PM)McC Wrote: You are so full of crap.  Who the hell are you to make these crazy judgments about people you don't even know?  You have no way to jump to any conclusion about how or why someone acquired their spiritual beliefs or any beliefs, for that matter. 

Your sheer audacity is appalling and quite obnoxious.

You're hilarious.

First, you claim I'm lying about our involvement with imperialism when you don't even know what imperialism is.

Next, you ask who the hell am I to make these crazy judgments about people I don't even know when the last time you were talking to me you were talking about my "goofy agenda."  You and I have never met so what "goofy agenda" are you talking about?  In other words, you were doing the exact same you just complained about.  There is a word for people like you; hypocrites.  

Most people pick their religion the same way they pick their NFL team, genetics and geography.  You'll pick the NFL team of your parents or the most popular team in your area, generally speaking.  The vast majority of Cincinnati Bengals fans come from the Cincinnati region.  They don't come from Dallas, Green Bay, or New York.  If you were born in Saudi Arabia your religion would most likely be Islam.  If you were born in Israel, you would probably Jewish.  If you were born in the Bible Belt of America, most likely Christian.  Although you have your exceptions to the rule.  Especially here in America where we believe in freedom of religion.  Unless, of course, you don't think "In God We Trust" should be painted on police cruisers because then Christians will tell you to get the **** out of America.

Yeah, I know I seem obnoxious.  Probably because I know what imperialism is and you don't.  Generally speaking, people who don't know what they're talking about can't tolerate me ***** with them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-31-2016, 09:37 PM