Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany
(01-31-2016, 09:26 PM)McC Wrote: Thank you for confirming your stupidity.  I specifically said I was talking about America, the people and you quote some nonsense about what the government does.  You're too dense to bother with. 

I wrote we've moved on from Colonialism to Imperialism and you wrote it was a lie.  If you think it is a lie, you obviously haven't paid attention and don't know what imperialism is.

Quote:If you should decide you want to go live in one of these better places, I volunteer to pay for your ticket.  You're just one of those *****-ers, plain and simple.  You have no solutions, only complaints.  Guys like you are a dime a dozen.

Name one thing I have complained about.

Quote:And you being sent overseas was probably just somebody in the States sending you as far away as possible.   Too bad you came back.  And what the hell does you being overseas or in the military have to do with anything I said.

My military orders sent me overseas.  Imperialism is related to politics and the military.  I understand your disconnect since you don't know what imperialism is.  

"Too bad you came back."   Classy.  There were only two ways for me to home home Iraq, walking off the plane or being carried off the plane.

Quote:Your little quote there even further makes my point, that it was a hoax on the American people, meaning it was yet another government crime.

"Government of the people, by the people, for the people . . ."  Or something like that.

Quote:The American people are not imperialists.  The American people do not want want to send their sons and daughters to fight on foreign shores. 

You're right.  The American people want other people's sons and daughters to fight Al Qeada, the Taliban, and ISIS.

Quote:Look, I've seen plenty of your kind.  When I was young and immature, I had a narrow view and tended to paint in broad strokes and understood very little, like you.  Granted, I wasn't ever as obnoxious as you, but the understanding part was similar.

Maybe you'll grow up someday.

Hilarious

You were just complaining about me making crazy judgments about other people and I bet you can't identify where I've made a single complaint.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-31-2016, 09:55 PM