Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-17-2015, 12:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. That's exactly what i thought you were saying. I'd say it was more me not being clear in my reply. 

I agree with the premise of your second paragraph. But i look at it as, as true as that is, i don't believe God would have created them without enough intelligence to at least understand the situation; God, the creator, explains what they can and can't do. Explains to them what will happen if they do what they're not supposed to do, yet she listens to what was created instead of what was instructed by the creator. It just seems to me that a pretty basic level of understanding is the only thing that is required. But that goes mostly if not all to my belief in personal responsibility.

I agree, the scenario you are giving would be considered unfair. I just don't believe it happened that way. Unfortunately, with such vague and 'this film has been modified from its original version... formatted to run in the time allotted...etc etc' writing, i don't have anything to back it up other than my belief.

A 5 year old knows better than to go to school naked. Adam and Eve would have strolled in bucked naked without hesitation.

I agree only a basic understanding is all that is needed. The ability to know right from wrong. God didn't give them that ability and he punished them for not doing the right thing. I cannot believe in a Creator that illogical. Therefore, I believe the entire story is just that, a story. Fiction written by someone whose most advanced form of entertainment was probably watching Ranger TV.

Funny how two people can draw different conclusions from the same information.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-17-2015, 01:32 AM