Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-17-2015, 01:22 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: If you cannot grasp the problem that arises when an all knowing all powerful being  becomes tired or needing to rest, I don't know what else I can do for you.  And no, I'm not clicking on your stupid links.  You can't be an adult and have a conversation without getting all defensive and going to ad hominem attacks, so I'll give it right back to ya cool guy.  Learn to turn the other cheek bruh, it's what your stories tell you to do.  Or did I misinterpret what was written there as well? Keep your faith though, it really makes you look like a genius when you tell us all what 'GOD' meant by this or that.

Anyone can grasp the problems that arise when an all-knowing, all-powerful being becomes tired or needs to rest. 

I'll say it again. Rest, here, does not mean tired. 

By all means, don't click on anything. Continue to bathe in the ignorance that so freely flows whenever you type.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuh

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - rfaulk34 - 06-17-2015, 01:49 AM