Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany
(01-31-2016, 09:55 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:
Quote:I wrote we've moved on from Colonialism to Imperialism and you wrote it was a lie.  If you think it is a lie, you obviously haven't paid attention and don't know what imperialism is.
Name one thing I have complained about.

Um, imperialism? You don't sound to happy about it.
Imperialism has had both positive and negative effects on cultures, but folks like you ignore the positive affects because it would make you look as though you're rooting for America  and you wouldn't want that.

Quote:My military orders sent me overseas.  Imperialism is related to politics and the military.  I understand your disconnect since you don't know what imperialism is. 

"Too bad you came back."   Classy.  There were only two ways for me to home home Iraq, walking off the plane or being carried off the plane.

He meant for you to stay there, but you knew that.... regardless lets pretend you didn't and make M look callous and you some sort of hero.

Quote:"Government of the people, by the people, for the people . . ."  Or something like that.

Yeah "something like that"....a common attitude of todays young, supposedly educated segment who know little about American history, government, the Constitution. The indoctrinated. The hate America first liberals. 

Quote:You're right.  The American people want other people's sons and daughters to fight Al Qeada, the Taliban, and ISIS.

Yeah, like all those young abled bodied migrant young men from that region who are now in Europe raping women.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - Vlad - 02-01-2016, 05:06 AM