Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany
Quote:Um, imperialism? You don't sound to happy about it.
Imperialism has had both positive and negative effects on cultures, but folks like you ignore the positive affects because it would make you look as though you're rooting for America  and you wouldn't want that

According to McC, that's a damn lie.  I'm not happy about the 4800+ Americans who died in Iraq any more than I am happy about the 4 Americans who died in Benghazi.  As someone who volunteered multiple times to serve my country, why would I root against America?  Seems to me my actions speak louder than your words.

Quote:He meant for you to stay there, but you knew that.... regardless lets pretend you didn't and make M look callous and you some sort of hero.

Are you his defense attorney now?  "Too bad you came back" from any military deployment is, at best, foolish.  What led to him to completely lose his shit?  Because I had the audacity to write, "We've moved on from Colonialism to Imperialism."

Quote:Yeah "something like that"....a common attitude of todays young, supposedly educated segment who know little about American history, government, the Constitution. The indoctrinated. The hate America first liberals.

What do your stereotypes and empty rhetoric have to do with me?

Quote:Yeah, like all those young abled bodied migrant young men from that region who are now in Europe raping women.

I don't condone illegal behavior, let alone rape.  But, I don't blame "all" of any group because that is nothing more than an ignorant stereotype.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-01-2016, 02:22 PM