Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Forget About This One
(02-01-2016, 05:51 PM)milksheikh Wrote: I would be absolutely happy with this draft.

We get a decent corner in Eli Apple who can help us since we have a lot of secondary players that are going to be FAs. I doubt Jaylon Smith drops to Round 2 but if he does, I would absolutely snag him for sure. Will Fuller is a great pick in 3rd round and amazing pick for Vernon Butler in 3rd round, impressed me in Senior Bowl. Roberto Aguayo can hopefully be the replacement of Nuge after like 6 years. I do like the Braxton Miller pick but I personally think you took too many WRs unless you're projecting MJ & Mo to leave?

Was pretty much just playing around. But i think it will be really hard to keep Marvin Jones. He will most likely be the #1 wr in this free agent class. And they get stupid money. Hopefully we can at least keep Sanu. But even then if it AJ and Sanu all we have is a couple 7th rounders who are unproven behind them. If there is an obvious best player available pick that happens to be a WR even though we already took one i would hope we double dip.

In this scenario with all the extra picks i wouldnt mind 3. If we stay with 7 picks i dont think it is crazy to think 2 of those picks are WR if the talent matches the pick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Don't Forget About This One - NATI BENGALS - 02-01-2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Don't Forget About This One - NATI BENGALS - 02-01-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Don't Forget About This One - Crowe - 02-01-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: Don't Forget About This One - Crowe - 02-01-2016, 08:21 PM