Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal Trivie,,,,Harold Green 1993
(02-02-2016, 11:49 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually I only defend PA in threads that might have something to do with PA.

You are so obsessed with your hatred for the guy that you bring him up in random threads about things that happened when he was not even here.

......hatred?   LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

More like time to move on.  Look, the guy made a post about Harold Green's performance and sack numbers on Klingler, vs. o line performance.  The line wasn't very good then, because Mike Clown had no clue how to build a team from the trenches out.  He thought you drafted a shiny trinket type player (Klingler/Carter, etc), and the rest took care of itself.  I took it as an opportunity to crack a joke.....hence the ninja, and the little green man.  I can't believe everything has to be spelled out to you in every little detail.  Abstract thought is not your strong suit.....what if every time you posted some off hand comment in an off topic forum, you had to explain your joke in every minute detail because someone took you seriously?  Really man, it's not that complicated.......

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengal Trivie,,,,Harold Green 1993 - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-02-2016, 11:55 AM