Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI report: Hillarys emails...worse than we thought
(02-02-2016, 04:39 PM)McC Wrote: As others have said, you would sure hope the SOS would recognize classified when she saw it.  So,incompetence is her defense?  And she wants to be President?

Others have said it but thay have no idea what is in the emails.  How could she possibly know the source of the information in the emails?  If the emails just dealt with administrative details of a classified operation she would not be able to tell if it was classified.

If it is so 100% obvious then why were none of the emails classified before they were sent to her?

Like I have said all along, I am not a huge Hillary fan.  if it is proven that she messed up then I will agree she should be punished.  But considering the source of the allegations I have to see how it all plays out.  These people claiming that it was "obvious" that the emails were classified are also the same ones who said it was "obvious" that Hillary was to blame for the deaths in Benghazi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI report: Hillarys emails...worse than we thought - fredtoast - 02-02-2016, 04:45 PM