Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 NFL Free Agent List (Defense) - Updated 3/10
(01-17-2016, 04:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I want some snacks (Damon Harrison). Sims didn't make the impact I wanted. Patty cake Peko is on the decline. Thompson tore his ACL late in the year. Terrance Knighton was supposed to be the big NT prize last year in free agency and he definitely didn't break the bank. We could lock up one of the best run stuffers in the league for the prime of his career for a reasonable contract.

I think our defensive numbers against the run were deceiving. We need to get better.

Agreed, we had a good amount of sacks but I don't think our TFL numbers on run plays were anything to write home about.

Watching Denvers D-Line reminded me how the only pass rushers we have are Dunlap and Atkins.... meanwhile teams like Denver have about 5.

We need more guys who can pass rush as well as stop the run. Most of our guys have a niche one way or the other unfortunately.

It's a scheme thing as well, but damn I wish our pass rush was as ferocious. Flash backs of Big Ben having 10 seconds in the pocket is haunting.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 NFL Free Agent List (Defense) - GreenCornBengal - 02-02-2016, 10:32 PM