Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend
So, to recap:

You asked:

(02-02-2016, 10:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/02/01/chicago-records-51-homicides-january-highest-toll-since-2000/79632136/

BLM. Where is the protest?

And I provided a bunch of easy to find article on the black community and its leaders protesting black on black crime.

Not good enough for you.

(02-02-2016, 11:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes. Where is the BLM march condemning this violence in Chicago?

I understand that you are a Democrat and the motive is to keep blacks dependent and beholding in exchange for votes. 

But just as most say the answer to radical Islam is to have Islamic leaders publicly condemn it the answer to black on black crime is to have Black leaders publicly condemn it and not forcing the Dinos of the world to quote 4 year  old articles to try and prove that they are.

If a white man killed 6 blacks in Chicago this  past weekend and 51 this past month, do you think the usual suspects would be making this front page news in a attempt to divide and incite.  

Then you move the target because two people explained the BLM movement  to you.

(02-03-2016, 12:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, I can think of one off the top of my head. He may have even had a son that looked like one of the murdered this past weekend. 

So I again provided several, easy to find, article showing where the President did just that.

Wich you didn't like so....

(02-03-2016, 12:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It wasn't ignored; it was dismissed, there is a difference.

The BLM "explaining itself" article was nothing more that hyperbole supported by examples of obscure movements by folks not tied to BLM to try to show they stand for something that they have proved time and again that they care nothing about. 

So after being shown the error of your ways (twice in a about an hour) did you admit you were just spitting at the ceiling?  

Of course not!  You move the target...again.

(02-03-2016, 12:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I know how important it is to you to think you've done this; so roll with that. 

I read everyone of those articles and nowhere did I see a theme of blacks killing black at an alarming rate is a problem.

I did see a theme of minority youths not getting enough opportunities to excel. 

So I suggest BLM cares more abut whites and cops rarely killing blacks that they do blacks killing black at an incredible number and your proof that "I'm wrong" is pointing to obscure articles that truly do not address the issue.

Quick, tell yourself that I am wrong again; because if you don't even you may start to doubt it. 

Congrats.  On ONE page you managed to change what you say you wanted/meant TWICE!  

(I wonder if that link to all the ways to argue contains something to cover your posts?)

Thanks again for your solid contribution to this topic.  It has been a pleasure exchanging ideas with you!

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 82 shot, 14 fatalities, over the 4th of July weekend - GMDino - 02-03-2016, 12:48 AM