Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI report: Hillarys emails...worse than we thought
(02-03-2016, 09:09 AM)GMDino Wrote: That was covered in a link I shared.

The US has a tic of classifying things for different reasons that may or may not have needed it.

(02-03-2016, 10:19 AM)fredtoast Wrote: But not all "classified" material is "sensative" material.

As the story GNDino posted proves information can get "classified" just because it passed through another source that deals with "classified" information.  This is exactly why Hillary hase dared then to release the E-mails.  Do you honestly think she would insist that the release sensitive information that makes her look bad?  Right now the only people crucifying Hillary are the ones claiming it was "obvious" that this was all top secret info that would have been dangerous to release.  

All I am saying wait until the investigation is complete.  The FBI has said NOTHING.  The source of all this information so far has been from the rigth-wing echo chamber.

I get what you're saying, but that doesn't really address my question. If something would be classified if it were to go through the classification process, is it classified if it has yet to go through that process? Whether the material is sensitive or not is irrelevant to the question, that was just the words I chose to use.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI report: Hillarys emails...worse than we thought - Belsnickel - 02-03-2016, 01:51 PM