Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US military commander in Iraq and Syria rejects GOP pledges to 'carpet-bomb' Isis
(02-03-2016, 03:25 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: How is predicting the future reality?  And it does matter if you support it or not.  If you don't support it, you should clearly state as such when asked.  If you do support it, tell me why.  If you're afraid to comment, blink twice.

They can say whatever the **** they want to say.  That doesn't mean the have the necessary means to take the war to our soil.  How do they kill the same number of americans without us over there?  You have not answered that question.  You just say 'cuz they said so'.  WTF?  So you hate these people, think they are sub human, but believe their empty threats?    

why?  to protect isreal?  

First of all, we're not talking armies here.  There's no invasion.  It's killing fifty here, a hundred there.  All civilians, all non-combatants.  I'm not okay with that. 

I get it.  You have some hard on against Israel.  So be it.   That's just something you'll have to live with.  Give me Israel over Jihadists any day of the week.

If you don't think we need to keep a close eye on Iran for our own sake, that's just more of you being naive.

I never said I consider anyone sub human.  The fact that they've accomplished next to nothing in thousands of years doesn't make them less human.  It just makes them less accomplished. 

And only a fool would not take their threats seriously.  Even though their attacks are small potatoes, militarily speaking, it doesn't mean they aren't aiming higher.  They are out there chasing nukes and dirty bombs and anything they can get their hands on to inflict pain on us.

How can they get here?  They're already here.

You need to stop thinking of what should be and stat realizing what is.  Leaving the Middle East is not appeasing the enemy, it's just further enabling them.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Messages In This Thread
RE: US military commander in Iraq and Syria rejects GOP pledges to 'carpet-bomb' Isis - McC - 02-03-2016, 03:49 PM